lunedì 2 novembre 2009

Blogfest!



THE TRIP TO RIVA DEL GARDA!
Saturday, 3rd October I went with my class in Riva del Garda to see "Blog Fest", a fierce on blogs and websites. We left from Mezzolombardo around 8.50 a.m. and we arrived to Riva at about 10.00 a.m., we walked to the old town, and after listening to a lecture on internet wi-fi, we went to a warehouse where we have the gadgets and We interviewed some people. Before you eat something for lunch we saw a conference on the photo-editing. At 12.30 a.m. we were free, and at 1.30 p.m. we got on the bus to return to Mezzolombardo. This trip was very interesting and gave me many good information about the world of technology.
Bye, Karin.
(Immage from: here )

3 commenti:

  1. I enjoyed very much this trip too...
    It was interesting and I learned some important things about technology!!!
    xxx Annati

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Karin! This is Denise from Canada. I really like your blog. Your trip sounds like you learned a lot and had a really good time. What was your favorite part of Blog Fest?

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Karin!!!
    The Blogfest was nice because I saw a lot of new technologies and learned new things. It was a great day!

    See you tomorrow..

    Moka

    RispondiElimina