lunedì 1 febbraio 2010

The homosexuality.



Hi everybody! :)
Today I'd like to speak about the homosexuality. I'm interested on this argument because it is object of a lot of discussion today. Homosexuality is romantic or sexual attraction or behavior among members of the same sex. It connects with the psychology beacuse was one of the first disciplines to study a homosexual orientation as a discrete phenomenon. The first attempts to classify homosexuality as a disease were made by the fledgling European sexologist movement in the late 19th century. The research and clinical literature demonstrate that same-sex sexual and romantic attractions, feelings, and behaviors are normal and positive variations of human sexuality. The longstanding consensus of the behavioral and social sciences and the health and mental health professions is that homosexuality per se is a normal and positive variation of human sexual orientation.
I conclude by saying that homophobia in the world, in my opinion, should not be there. I'd like to make some questions to the people with a questionnaire and then based on the reply received draw conclusions. I hope your answer is in absolute sincerity.
Bye, Karin. :)

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Karin,

    You've chosen a really interesting subject here Karin, one that no other student has done so far in the last 2 years. Well done for thinking of a controversial, but valuable subject for your survey.

    Please remember that if you quote material from sites like Answers.com you must say where you got the material from. Okay? :)

    Anhyhow, I'm really looking forward to reading your survey questions about HOmosexuality. I think it'll really challenge people to think about their opinions.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yes I know but I have also tried to put the html of the picture but is wrong, I'll try again later.

    RispondiElimina